A Travel Guide to Leadership Free Bonus Material
Chapter 3: GPS for Leaders
Life Mission Statement
Remember, the most powerful mission statements have four fundamental characteristics that fulfill the spirit of finding your why:
- Expansive and personally inspiring;
- Comes from deep within or has a sense of calling from God;
- Transformative; and,
Chapter 5: A Path of Love
The Three Questions
By Leo Tolstoy
Enjoy this amazing story originally written in 1885. Find out the answers to the three most important questions in life:
- How can I learn to do the right thing at the right time?
- Who are the people I most need, and to whom should I, therefore, pay more attention than to the rest?
- What affairs are the most important and need my attention first?
Reflections on Love
Read inspirational quotes on love from some of the greatest authors and leaders in history.
Chapter 6: The Bridge of Gratitude
The Benefits of Gratitude
Enjoy the benefits of gratitude. Remember, gratitude leads to happiness and happiness leads to success. In this handout:
- The Benefits of Gratitude
- How to create your own Gratitude Journal
- An excerpt from The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles
- Instructions for your Gratitude Letter and Visit